So much to share and so little time to do it, we have so many things to be thankful for!
- Our support level is up to 65% ready to go to Nigeria. Only £650 a month left to raise 🙂
- We think we have secured a supply of the thyroxin meds, through the SIM clinic in Jos.
- We a house and a car for the 1st few months in Nigeria.
- We think we have found some potential tenants for our house in Chinnor.
- Tim’s time at CRE last week was interesting, picked up a few possible church contacts.
Things to pray for:
- Tim and Dan are renewing their passports, we need them ASAP so we can get the details to Nigeria for them to do the things they need to do for our Visas.
- Pray for the potential tenants a few things need to fall in place for them, we would REALLY like them to be in our house while we are away!
- Pray for the last of the funding to come in.
- For wisdom, Ali needs to hand her resignation in at some point soon.
If you have missed the details of our planned move, you can check them out http://www.robinsonta.org/nigeria-plans/